Course Selection and Admission
We provide professional advice to students on which course and institution meets your education, career and personal objectives.
Students can look through the best courses being offered at leading universities in New Zealand and get assistance and guidance on admission and application process.
Visa Application Assistance
We assist students with specialist advice on visa and immigration.
• Skilled Migrant Category
• Post-Study Work Visa – Open
• Post-Study Work Visa – Employer Assisted
• Partner of a student undertaking Post Graduate Qualification
• Partner of student undertaking Qualification in the Long Term Skill Shortage List
• Partner of Post-Study Work Visa Holder
• Partner of Student Visa Holder
• Dependent Children of Student Visa Holder
• International Fee Paying ( Offshore and Onshore Applicants )
• Domestic Visa for Dependent Children
• Section 61 Request – Declined Student Visa Application
We guide and assist students in organising their travel arrangements for a stress-free move.
We work with a large network of partners who are experienced at arranging affordable and dependable travel services for students.
Arrival Pick-up and Accommodation
We arrange airport pick up upon arrival and transportation to the student’s accommodation in New Zealand.
We help students find accommodation options suited to their quality and affordability preferences.