Who are we & How can we help?
We are a New Zealand based Education and Migration consultant.
• We are close by and immediately available to assist our students and to make sure their early settlement in New Zealand is successful.
• We can immediately co-ordinate with the schools or other institutions if required to take care of an issue raised by our students
We are accredited in 40 schools in New Zealand.
• We will match the student applicant to the best course and school based on the student’s background and objectives
• With a wide selection of schools and courses to choose from, we can recommend the best study to residency pathway
We provide a range of education and migration services.
• We can provide the complete package and assist our clients from student visa application to residency visa application and all visas and requirements in between.
• There is no need for our students to experiment with other providers
• Lower over-all cost for the students
We can offer admissions in New Zealand institutions – universities, polytechnics and institutes of technology, colleges of education, secondary schools and private training establishments.
• We have numerous education partners and agencies and can deliver to our client’s education objectives for a variety of courses and institutions.
• Courses are available for academic, professional and vocational studies.
We provide personalised service.
• We get to know our students and their needs and will maintain close communication regarding the progress of their application.
• They can call or email at any time with questions.
• We do not charge additional time-based fees and we will respond in a timely manner.
We have relationships with New Zealand financial institutions, recruitment agencies and property managers.
• We have alliances with reputable organisations that can help students settle in New Zealand on arrival.
• We can put students in contact with trustworthy people whose businesses understand the specific needs of newly arrived migrants.
We have a New Zealand licensed Immigration Advisor as part of our team.
• We give the correct advice regarding the best study to immigration pathway.
• We are aware of the latest policies and processes implemented by Immigration New Zealand
Benefits of using a licensed adviser
If you need immigration advice, licensed advisers have specialist expertise. They have met competency standards and follow a professional code of conduct.
The Code of Conduct requires Advisers to:
• Be honest, professional and respectful
• Provide you with ongoing timely updates
• Charge fees that are fair and reasonable
Licensed Advisers can help you:
• Explore all your visa options and choose the right visa
• Prepare your visa application
• Settle in New Zealand
• Assess whether you can appeal a declined visa
We specialize in visa applications including partner/dependent visas, student visas, tourist visas and Skilled Migration.